Monday, October 20, 2008

Dropping the Blogger Ball

To all my blogger fans that have noticed I have become quite the blogger bum, I have now figured out how to use my new camera and download the pictures, so from this day forward I will do my best to keep things updated. (Of course if life gets to busy (which it will) I will not let myself feel guilty, or compare myself to all you "blogger pro's") because I am bound to drop the blogger ball and fall behind again. I'll just keep trying (cause thats what I tell my kids to do).
This is my blogger promise to you :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

So, first of all...welcome back!! And 2nd...I have a few secrets or cheater things I can share for when you fall behind (like changing the post date so that it appears that you blogged it when it happened!!) But shhhhh...don't tell anyone that I cheat on that!! LOL!

Kim said...

How fun that you have a new camera. Congrats that you learned all it's ins & outs. That's tough! I look forward to your new posts!